Humanity has wiped out 60% of animals since 1970, major report finds.
— Read on zedie.wordpress.com/2018/10/29/humanity-has-wiped-out-60-of-animals-since-1970-major-report-finds/
To Feed a Hungry Planet, We’re All Going to Need to Eat Less Meat.
— Read on zedie.wordpress.com/2018/10/23/to-feed-a-hungry-planet-were-all-going-to-need-to-eat-less-meat/
The World’s Largest Ocean Cleanup Has Officially Begun
According to Dolores Cannon’s “Between Death and Light,” thoughts are energy. Thinking is the manipulation of energy. As such, a thought is a willful act and it is powerful enough for creation.
UN report reveals unprecedented changes humanity must make by 2030.
— Read on zedie.wordpress.com/2018/10/17/un-report-reveals-unprecedented-changes-humanity-must-make-by-2030/
Thomas Edison, usually credited for the invention of the light bulb, had 1,000 failed experiments before he invented it. In Edison’s own words, “I didn’t fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps.”
I’m surprised that supermarket bags state they are 80% recyclable. What happened that they couldn’t find the remaining 20% in the production. I find it absurd it couldn’t go the full 100%.
In the new world of positive thought and action we only ever created bags at 100%
everything is completely recyclable or biodegradable, in fact you can’t buy anything that isn’t and nothing would ever have been allowed to be produced if it wasn’t, people wouldn’t accept it, because we’re the consumers and so with our choices and purchasing power we dictate what will or won’t be in this world and there is no other option to choose from actually.